The government has resumed discussions on public sector bank consolidation with some of the “larger and stronger” players such as Bank of Baroda (BoB), Canara Bank and Union Bank of India seen as potential candidates with which the smaller ones can be merged.
Sources said that lenders such as IDBI Bank and Dena Bank are among those on the radar for a possible merger with some of the discussions in the banks having already started. “There are various options that are being explored but nothing has been finalised so far,” said an official source, who did not wish to be identified.
CERTIFICATE FOR DOCUMENTARY CREDIT SPECIALISTS (CDCS®)
CDCS is the benchmark international qualification for the documentary credits sector. Studying this qualification enables you to enhance your practical knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with documentary credit practice. It provides you with the required skills to perform effectively in a fast-paced commercial international trade environment.
Studying this qualification develops core knowledge and understanding of the following areas:
- Documentary credits – types, characteristics and uses, including standby credits
- Rules and trade terms, including UCP 600, ISP98, ISBP 745, Incoterms® 2010 and URR 725
- Parties to documentary credit transactions and their roles and obligations
- Types and methods of payment / credit used in documentary credit transactions, including the concept of autonomy
- Types of transport, commercial and financial documents used in documentary credit transactions
- Risk issues, including types of risks, control and possible mitigations
- Related products, including letters of indemnity, air way releases and steamship guarantees
- Implications of breaching rules including money laundering and terrorist financing
|New CDCS Registration Fee||£500.00|
|International booking fee||£55.00|
|Discount for Indian Candidates||£59.00|
|Net Examination Fees||£496.00|
|Resit international booking fee||£22.00|
|*** Candidates who reside and work in India receive a £59.00 discount. This means the cost to register with the international booking fee is||£496.00|
|*** Cost of resit (without study material) is||£332.00|
Register here: https://secure2.libf.ac.uk/tradefinance/registration.aspx?qualcode=cdcs
Examination Centers for Indian candidates
New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore